PerCitra is a citric peroxyacid sanitiser, and is an excellent cost effective alternative to Linvasan. It has the same bacteria fighting abilities of Linvasan, and it's citric base means you won't suffer from the risk of acetic acid odours found in traditional sanitisers.
A clear, fine liquid with mild peroxide-acid odour. It is a balanced and stabilised citric peroxyacid.
PerCitra is an acid-oxidising sanitiser of bacteria, yeast and other microbes with a neautralisation of incidental surface chloride for stainless steel and associated surfaces, HDPE/PP plastics, glass and flexible wine transfer hoses.
- Supports WH&S.
- Non-fuming, low pungency, no aqueous reactivity and no toxic vapour in use.
- Aqueous sanitising solutions are odourless and low foaming for fast dispersion.
- Can be used with many CIP systems, associated hoses and fittings.
- Low foaming and non-wetting properties, non-corrosive to surfaces, does not form or build surface films.
- Rinses cleanly with potable water at ambient temperature.
- Prevents any lime-scale build on equipment and eliminates any over time.
- Highly biodegradable with low COD.
Class 8 Corrosive (acid), sub risk 5.1 Oxidising.
Food Codex FSANZ Standards
Meets the requirements of HACCP Food Safety programmes
Meets DAFF/AQIS/OFA Schedule of Approved Materials for Organic Food Surface Sanitation 01/07/2009
15 kg HDPE DG cube
200 kg HDPE DG drum
|Appearance||clear, colourless, fine liquid|
|pH||<2.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Odour||low, acid-hydrogen peroxide|
|Solubility||in water, all proportions|
|Other||contains no GMO, phosphate, halogens, silicate, hydrocarbon or sodium|