Destainex-LF has been formulated specifically for use in bottling lines when you require premium cleaning and sanitising agent. It still maintains all the cleaning properties found in Destainex, just with less foam. It can also be used as a spot cleaner for your work surfaces in spray bottles.
A 100% active oxy-alkaline solvent detergent powder.
Destainex-LF in aqueous solution, cleans and removes wine-colour film, protein stains, black mould/mildew and organic soils and is a multi-purpose, low-foaming, oxidising cleaner of winery stainless steel, galvanised metal, concrete, HDPE, PP and other plastics, glass, flexible hose, and powder-coated painted surfaces.
- One process effervescent foam cleaning and sanitising. Reduces labour, electricity, water cost inputs.
- Surface acid neutralisation not required. Less chemical = cost savings.
- Reduced corrosion from solution pH. Lower maintenance costs.
- Destainex exhibits high-quality free-rinsing properties. The result is cleaner surfaces.
- Better WH&S as a non-dangerous product. Low VOC for HACCP improvements.
- Reduced safety equipment and maintenance. Low supervision costs.
- Versatile, able to be used for many on-site general purpose cleaning applications.
- Provides oxidative anti-microbial properties. Neutralises odours.
- Better environmental effluent with no odour, low COD, reduced salt, biodegrades in <30 days.
Class Not applicable
Code Not required
Food Codex FSANZ Standards
Meets DAFF/AQIS/OFA Schedule of Approved Materials for Organic Food Surface Sanitation 01/07/2009
15 kg carton of 3 x 5 kg LDPE bags
15 kg HDPE pail
|Appearance||a white granular solid|
|pH||10.5 - 10.9 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility||in water to ~10%|
|Other||contains no GMO, phosphate, halogen compounds, chlorine, hydroxides or silicate|