You've cleaned the insides of your tanks, they're looking great. 'But what about the outside', we hear you say? Neutra is designed to be a safe neutral liquid detergent for cleaning a range of exterior surfaces. Neutra can be used to clean most types of surfaces eg. painted, polished aluminium, plastic, stainless steel, polished alloy & metals, vinyl and fabrics without corrosion or damage.
Neutra is a light yellow, viscous aqueous blend of chelating and sequestering agents, food grade & environmentally enhanced hydrotrope-polysurfactant with rinse aid.
Neutra removes wine-colour lm, protein and many types of organic soils and is a multi- purpose cleaner of a variety of surfaces whilst in aqueous solution.
- Supports WH&S: Low toxicity, no reactivity, no toxic vapour, non-DG for transport & handling.
- Readily soluble in water in all proportions.
- Excellent cleaning of many hard surfaces including paint, glass, rubbers, concrete, tiles and aluminium.
- Low to moderate foaming properties, non-corrosive to surfaces.
- Rinses cleanly with potable water at ambient temperature.
- Surfaces are streak, spot free and pH neutral.
Class Not applicable
Code Not required
Food Codex FSANZ Standard
Meets HACCP Food Safety programmes
Meets DAFF/AQIS/OFA Schedule of Approved Materials for Organic Food Surface Sanitation 1/7/2009
5 kg HDPE bottles
|Appearance||A translucent, natural light yellow, viscous liquid|
|Solubility||In water, all proportions|
|Other||Contains no GMO, phosphate, halogens, silicate, hydrocarbon or sodium|