Linvasan® is a tartaric peroxyacid sanitiser, that won't taint and is low-odour compared with traditional acetic acid sanitisers. It is effective at neutralising bacteria, yeast and other microbes from your steel and no rinsing is required after application.
A clear, fine liquid with mild peroxide-acid odour. It is a balanced and stabilised tartaric peroxyacid.
Linvasan® is an acid-oxidising sanitiser of bacteria, yeast and other microbes with a neautralisation of incidental surface chloride for stainless steel and associated surfaces, HDPE/PP plastics, glass and flexible wine transfer hoses.
- Supports WH&S.
- Non-fuming, low pungency, no aqueous reactivity and no toxic vapour in use.
- Aqueous sanitising solutions are odourless and low foaming for fast dispersion.
- Can be used with many CIP systems, associated hoses and fittings.
- Low foaming and non-wetting properties, non-corrosive to surfaces, does not form or build surface films.
- Rinses cleanly with potable water at ambient temperature.
- Prevents any lime-scale build on equipment and eliminates any over time.
- Highly biodegradable with low COD.
Class 8 Corrosive (acid), sub risk 5.1 Oxidising.
Food Codex FSANZ Standards
Meets the requirements of HACCP Food Safety programmes
Meets DAFF/AQIS/OFA Schedule of Approved Materials for Organic Food Surface Sanitation 01/07/2009
15 kg HDPE DG cube
200 kg HDPE DG drum
|Appearance||clear, colourless, fine liquid|
|pH||<2.0 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Odour||low, acid-hydrogen peroxide|
|Solubility||in water, all proportions|
|Other||contains no GMO, phosphate, halogen compounds, silicate, hydrocarbons or sodium|