Destainex is our most popular cleaner and sanitiser and is our ultimate multipurpose cleaning tool. It is non-dangerous, odourless and doesn't taint, so you can be sure it is safe to use on almost any surface. It removes colour, protein stains, mould/mildew, organic soils, off-odours and also has an oxidising agent to sanitise the cleaned surface in one process.
A 100% active oxy-alkaline solvent detergent powder.
Destainex in aqueous solution, cleans and removes wine-colour film, protein stains, black mould/mildew and organic soils and is a multi-purpose, foaming, oxidising cleaner of winery stainless steel, galvanised metal, concrete, HDPE, PP and other plastics, glass, flexible hose, and powder-coated painted surfaces.
- One process effervescent foam cleaning and sanitising. Reduces labour, electricity, water cost inputs.
- Surface acid neutralisation not required. Less chemical = cost savings.
- Reduced corrosion from solution pH. Lower maintenance costs.
- Destainex exhibits high-quality free-rinsing properties. The result is cleaner surfaces.
- Better WH&S as a non-dangerous product. Low VOC for HACCP improvements.
- Reduced safety equipment and maintenance. Low supervision costs.
- Versatile, able to be used for many on-site general purpose cleaning applications.
- Provides oxidative anti-microbial properties. Neutralises odours.
- Better environmental effluent with no odour, low COD, reduced salt, biodegrades in <30 days.
Class Not applicable
Code Not required
Food Codex FSANZ Standards
Meets DAFF/AQIS/OFA Schedule of Approved Materials for Organic Food Surface Sanitation 01/07/2009
15 kg carton of 3 x 5 kg LDPE bags
15 kg HDPE pail
|Appearance||a white granular solid|
|pH||10.5 - 10.9 (1% aqueous solution)|
|Solubility||in water to ~10%|
|Other||contains no GMO, phosphate, halogen compounds, chlorine, hydroxides or silicate|